Let’s enjoy a special vacation in Peru. This 8 day and 7 night adventure package has a variety of activities that will make you love your stay in Cusco. You will have enough time to acclimate and get comfortable in a high altitude. It’s a great time to explore the city! After exploration of the city we will start with the tour in the Sacred Valley of the Incas. The third day we go biking through the 4 day Classic Inka Trail, most known as Inka Jungle. It has an enjoyable biking way and a moderate trek to one of the best Natural Wonders of Modern World – Machu Picchu. We offer daily departures, so you do not have to worry. Everybody is able to join this tour. You can personalize it too.
Check out some travellers’ testimonials and inspire yourself for your next vacation!
Cusco, Biking and Trek Inca Jungle – 8 Days 7 Nights
- Day 1: Pick up at the airport and transfer to the hotel in Cusco. Overnight in a hotel in Cusco.
- Day 2: Sacred Valley of the Incas Tour. Overnight in a hotel in Cusco.
- Day 3: Inka Jungle – First day. Biking from Malaga Pass (Abra Málaga) to Santa Maria. Dinner and overnight in family home.
- Day 4: Inka Jungle – Second day. Trek from Santa Maria to Santa Teresa. Dinner and overnight in family home.
- Day 5: Inka Jungle – Third day. Trek from Santa Teresa to Aguas Calientes. Dinner and overnight in the hotel of your choice.
- Day 6: Inka Jungle – Fourth day. Trek and guided tour by inca citadel of Machu Picchu. Overnight in a hotel in Cusco.
- Day 7: Cusco City Tour. Overnight in a hotel in Cusco.
- Day 8: Pick up from your hotel and transfer to the airport.
[/wptab][wptab name=’Detailed Itinerary’][itinerary]
Day 1 : Transfer from airport to your hotel. Free afternoon to explore the downtown or rest at your hotel. Overnight at a hotel in Cusco.
Day 2 : 08:30 – 18:30 Sacred Valley of the Incas Tour, including ancient towns, traditional markets and archaeological centers like Pisaq, Ollantaytambo y Chinchero. Buffet lunch at touristic restaurant in Urubamba.
Overnight in Cusco.
Day 3 : First day of the Inka Jungle Tour
07:15 – 11:30 Transfer from hotel by private van. We will leave Cusco to Abra Málaga Pass.
11:50 – 13:15 Start of the biking guided adventure (easy)
13:30 – 14:30 Lunch time at the road (box lunch).
14:30 – 16.00 Biking tour to Santa María. Optional activity: rafting tour or free time to relax.
Dinner and overnight in family home.
Day 4 : Second day of Inca Jungle Tour
06:00 – 10:40 Trekking tour in Santa Maria.
11:00 – 12:00 Lunch at a restaurant in the town of Quellomayo.
12:15 – 13:30 Trek to the hot springs in Santa Teresa. Optional activity: relaxing in the hot springs.
14:45 – 17:00 Trek tour to the town of Santa Teresa.
Dinner and overnight at family home.
Dia 5 : Third day of Inca Jungle Tour
07:00 – 12:00 Guided trek from Santa Teresa to Hidroeléctrica.
12:00 – 13:15 Lunch time (Box Lunch).
13:30 – 16:00 Guided trek from Hidroeléctrica to Aguas Calientes.
Dinner and overnight in the hotel of your choice.
Dia 6 : Fourth day of Inca Jungle Tour
05:30 – 06:30 Ascending trek to Machu Picchu ruins
07:00 – 10:00 Guided tour by the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu
Free time to explore by yourself the archaeological center, lunch, visit the hot springs and visit the craft market.
18:30 – 20:15 Returning trip by train from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo.
20:30 – 22:20 Transfer by bus from Ollantaytambo to Cusco.
Overnight in the hotel in Cusco.
Dia 7 : 13:30- 18:30 City Tour including Cusco city and archeaological centers surrounding the city.
Overnight in hotel in Cusco.
Dia 8 : Pick up from hotel and transfer to the Cusco Airport.
Cusco and Inka Jungle Package 8 days Includes:
- Transfers: Airport – Hotel – Airport in Cusco.
- Transfers by private van to all sightseeing places.
- Train back from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo (Expedition).
- Professional, bilingual guide for all sightseeing places.
- Entrance tickets to Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley and City Tour.
- Transfer by bus (Cusco-Abra Malaga).
- 2 nights in hostal at Santa Maria and Santa Teresa.
- 1 night in hostal at Aguas Calientes
- Meals: 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 3 dinners during the Inka Jungle tour.
- Bikes and all necessary equipment for the tour.
- Transfer by bus: Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes.
- 01 buffet lunch in the Sacred Valley of the Incas
- 04 nights in hotel in Cusco
- Trekking poles and first aid kit.
- Full assistance during the tour.
Cusco and Inka Jungle Package 8 days DOES NOT include:
- International or domestic flights
- Porters for your personal luggage
- Meals not mentioned above.
- Tips or extra expenses.
- Other meals can be included by request.
- Hotel services can be also upgraded by request.
- Huayna Picchu and Machu Picchu mountains entrances are not included. We can include them if you request them before reservation confirmation. It costs 15 USD each mountain. Guide is not included.
What to bring to this tour:
- Travel insurance is recommended.
- 4 to 6 kg backpack including: trekking shoes, trekking sandals, T-shirts, pants, short pants, rain gear or poncho (rainy season is in November to March), etc.
- Hat, sunscreen, water bottle and medicines.
- Tip money, camera, etc.
[PrecioSinHotel][PrecioConHotel][Adicionales][Anotaciones][/wptab][wptab name=’Enquire Now’]