Overview of your Cusco and Machu Picchu Package
Visit Machu Picchu World Wonder and the historical city of Cusco in a 3 day travel package. If you are short of time but still want to have the best of Peru in your vacations, this is the perfect package for you and your travel mates.
Combine ancient history, funny selfies and relax with a trip to the Machu Picchu Sanctuary and the Inca City of Cusco.
Itinerary at a glance!
City Tour and Machu Picchu Citadel – 3 Day Travel Package
Día 1 :
- Pick up from airport and transfer to your hotel in Cusco.
- City Tour in Cusco
- Trip to Aguas Calientes village by bus and train.
- Overnight at hotel in Aguas Calientes
Día 2 :
- Machu Picchu Great Guided Tour
- Return back to Cusco in tourist bus
- Overnight in hotel in Cusco
Día 3 :
- Pick up from your hotel and transfer to the airport in Cusco.
Cusco and Machu Picchu Package in detail
Cuzco and Machu Picchu Travel Package
This travel package is perfect for your vacations with friends or family! You will be taken from the airport to your hotel by our staff to rest a little.
At afternoon, the Cusco City tour starts. Cusco historical places are full of history and art. The Main Square shows the brightest side of the city in a mix of modernity and tradition. Some steps ahead, the Koricancha museum will show you the most sacred temples for the Inca civilization as well as the lifestyle of the Dominican Order priests at the Santo Domingo Temple.
Later, you will be taken by bus to the Ollantaytambo Train station. You will enjoy the landscapes of the Sacred Valley of the Incas as you rest. Finally, the train will take you to Aguas Calientes, the village next the world wonder where you will spend the night. Our guide will have a short meeting with you to explain the details of the Machu Picchu tour.
Early in the morning, you all will board the bus up to the citadel. Then, the Machu Picchu Great Guided Tour will start. Along the professional tour guide, you will discover all the temples, residences and gardens in the sanctuary. After some free time to take photos and explore the citadel, we will go back by bus to Aguas Calientes village, by train to Ollantaytambo station and by bus to Cusco city. You will spend the night in a hotel in Cusco.
The last day, our staff will wait for you and transfer to the airport.
What your dream trip includes
Cusco and Machu Picchu Package Includes:
- Transfer: Airport – Hotel in Cusco – Airport
- Train ticket: Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo
- Bus transfer: Cusco – Ollantaytambo – Cusco
- Tickets to enter Machu Picchu and all touristic places
- Bilingual Professional Tour Guide
- One night at hotel in Cusco
- One night at hotel in Aguas Calientes
- Full assistance to the customer
Cusco and Machu Picchu Package Does Not Include:
- Domestic nor International Flights
- Meals not mentioned in this package
- Tips or extra expenses
You can get this tour from $XXX USD, This price may vary due to season, number of travelers or other conditions.
Discounts and Offers
- ISIC Card: Students with a valid ISIC card can apply to a discount of XX%.
- Junior: People under 18 years old can get this tour for $XXUSD.
You can enhance your experience with these aditional services:
- Machu Picchu Mountain or Huayna Picchu Mountain: an extra hike to the sacred mountains next to the citadel.
- Vistadome Train: enjoy the landscape in a panoramic train during your trip to Machu Picchu.
- Porters: hire an extra porter to get him carry your belongings and enjoy the rek at your best! You will support a Peruvian family too!
What to bring for your Cusco and Machu Picchu Package
What you need to take for this tour:
- Sneakers, T-shirts, trousers, Shorts, Rain poncho for the rainy season
- Sun hat, Sunscreen, Bottled Water and Personal medication
- Extra money, Cameras
Map of the tour
Upgrade options for your comfort
You can always ask for an upgrade for all of our services:
Trains: you can ask for a high class train, the Hiram Bingham luxury service.
Accomodation: If you feel like staying in a hotel during your stay in Cusco even for a couple of hours, we have plenty of options for you. Please check our hotel lists to find the best option for you.
Guiding: Our guides are very knowledgeable and experienced, but if you want a specialized guiding you can ask us to a special guiding service.
Testimonials for inspiration
What is the best season to visit Machu Picchu?
Machu Picchu weather is two seasons. You can enjoy fresh and vivid days in rainy seasons from November to March, or shiny and blue-sky days during the dry season, from April to October.
When is Machu Picchu closed?
Good news! Machu Picchu is NEVER closed. You can visit this wonder every day of the year.
Should I book my permit in advance?
We strongly encourage you to book your Machu Picchu permit in advance as they can be sold out easily.