Overview of Cusco, Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu Package
Have a complete experience in the highlands of Peru as you explore the Inca city of Cuzco in the City Tour, experience an ancient lifestyle in the Sacred Valley and stand in the world wonder of Machu Picchu. This 5-day package offers a trip that everybody in your group will fully enjoy.
TOUR IN PERU created this 5-day package for friends looking beyond Machu Picchu or families that want to take a break and change the city environment for an adventure in South America.
Itinerary at a glance!
- Pick up from the airport to the Hotel in Cusco
- Cuzco City Tour
- Overnight in Cuzco Hotel
- Sacred Valley Tour
- Overnight in Cuzco Hotel
- Trip in bus and train from Cuzco to Aguas Calientes town
- Overnght in Aguas Calientes
- Great Guided Machu Picchu Tour
- Trip back in train and bus from Aguas Calientes to Cuzco
- Overnight in Cuzco Hotel
- Pick up from your hotel to Cuzco Airport
Cuzco, Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu 5-day Travel Package in detail
Cuzco, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu 5-day Tour Package
TOUR IN PERU created this unique experience for groups of friends looking for adventures or families in a short break. Read along all the itinerary and get ready for your next holidays.
During day 1 we will pick you up from the Cuzco airport to your hotel in Cuzco. You will have time to rest and get ready for the first adventure: the Cuzco City Tour. It includes the highlights of Inca and Spanish cultures in the city. Later, you will be taken back to the hotel.
Day 2 starts with a visit to the ancient Inca villages in the Sacred Valley. Get ready for a trip to the past where an ancient lifestyle and the Inca buildings remain. Lunch will be in a touristic restaurant at Urubmba city. After that we will return to your hotel in Cuzco.
During day 3 you will be taken from Cusco to Ollantaytambo train station by bus and later you will go on a train trip to the Aguas Calientes town. As you go on, you will have the chance of enjoying one more time all the landscapes in the Sacred Valley and the sub tropical region of the Machu Picchu Sanctuary. You will have free time to relax in the Aguas Calientes hotsprings or craft markets. Our guide will meet you to give a brefing about the tour in the Inca citadel. Overnight in Aguas Calientes.
Day 4 is when you will stand in the world wonder. The Great Guided Machu Picchu Guide will start very soon and you will enjoy every secret of this magical Inca remain. You will have free time to explore by yourself. Then, we will go back by train and bus from Aguas Calientes to Cuzco city. Overnight in Cuzco.
In day 5 we will pick up you up from the hotel to take you to the airport, being the end of our services.
What your dream trip includes
Cuzco, Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu 5-day Package Includes:
- Transfers: Airport – Hotel in Cusco – Airport
- Train tickets: Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo
- Bus transfers: Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes
- Entrance tickets for all touristic attractions mentioned
- Professional Bilingual Tour Guide for all touristic attractions mentioned
- 01 Lunch in Touristic Restaurant in Urubamba
- 03 nights at hotel in Cusco
- 01 night in hotel in Aguas Calientes
- Full assistance during the tour
Cuzco, Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu 5-day Package Does Not Include:
- International nor domestic flights
- Meals not mentioned in the package
- Tips or extra expenses
- Other Lunch and Dinner not mentioned can be included by request
- Accomodation and Trains can be upgraded by request
The price may vary due to season, number of travelers or other conditions.
Discounts and Offers
- ISIC Card: Students with a valid ISIC card can apply to a discount of XX%.
- Junior: People under 18 years old can get this tour for $XXUSD.
You can enhance your experience with these aditional services:
- Machu Picchu Mountain or Huayna Picchu Mountain: an extra hike to the sacred mountains next to the citadel.
- Vistadome Train: enjoy the landscape in a panoramic train during your trip to Machu Picchu.
- Porters: hire an extra porter to get him carry your belongings and enjoy the rek at your best! You will support a Peruvian family too!
What to bring for your Maras Moray Tour
What you need to take for this tour:
- Sneakers, T-shirts, trousers, Shorts, Rain poncho for the rainy season
- Sun hat, Sunscreen, Bottled Water and Personal medication
- Extra money, Cameras
Map of the tour
Upgrade options for your comfort
You can always ask for an upgrade for all of our services:
Trains: you can ask for a high class train, the Hiram Bingham luxury service.
Accomodation: If you feel like staying in a hotel during your stay in Cusco even for a couple of hours, we have plenty of options for you. Please check our hotel lists to find the best option for you.
Guiding: Our guides are very knowledgeable and experienced, but if you want a specialized guiding you can ask us to a special guiding service.
Testimonials for inspiration
What is the best season to visit Machu Picchu?
Machu Picchu weather is two seasons. You can enjoy fresh and vivid days in rainy seasons from November to March, or shiny and blue-sky days during the dry season, from April to October.
When is Machu Picchu closed?
Good news! Machu Picchu is NEVER closed. You can visit this wonder every day of the year.
Should I book my permit in advance?
We strongly encourage you to book your Machu Picchu permit in advance as they can be sold out easily.