Explore the ancient city of Cusco in a great adventure including a trek by an old inca road that will get you to one of the best natural wonders of the world – Machu Picchu. This package is eight days and seven nights long. First, you will get to Cusco and rest to acclimate. Then we will go on the Sacred Valley Tour and finally start trekking the Inca Trail. We offer daily departures. This tour is for people of all ages and available every day except in February when the Inca Trail is closed for maintenance. Please check the detailed itinerary and get started this adventure!
Sacred Valley, Inca Trek and Cusco City Adventure Tour – 8 day 7 night
Day 1: Pick up from the airport and transfer to the hotel in Cusco. Overnight in Cusco.
Day 2: Sacred Valley of the Incas Tour. Overnight in a hotel in Cusco.
Day 3: Inca Trail – First day. Camping night.
Day 4: Inca Trail – Second day. Camping night.
Day 5: Inca Trail – Third day. Camping night.
Day 6: Inca Trail – Fourth day and guided tour to Machu Picchu. Overnight in Cusco.
Day 7: City Tour in Cusco. Overnight in a hotel in Cusco.
Day 8: Pick up from the hotel and transfer to the airport.[/wptab][wptab name=’Detailed Itinerary’][itinerary]
Are you looking for a very enjoyable experience? Cusco is waiting for you. A city tour through the ancient capital of the Inca Empire and the 4 day Inca Trail to one of the best wonders of the world – Machu Picchu are included in this 8 day and 7 night package. Do not worry about altitude sickness as you will have time to rest and acclimate. Everybody can join this tour. We offer daily departures for granted except on February. Take a look to the itinerary for more detailed information about this exciting trip!
Sacred Valley, Inca Trail and Cusco City Package – 8 days 7 days
Day 1: Pick up from airport and transfer to your hotel in Cusco. Free time to explore the city or rest. Overnight in a hotel in Cusco.
Day 2: 08:30 – 18:30. Sacred Valley Tour including visits to villages and traditional markets and archaeological centres of Pisaq, Ollantaytambo and Chinchero. Buffet lunch in touristic restaurant in Urubamba. Overnight in a hotel in Cusco.
Day 3: Inka Trail – First day. 06:00 – 08:00. Pick up from hotel and transfer in bus to the entrance of the Inca Trail (known as kilometer 82). The start of the trek. Visit Patallacta and Wayllabamba ruins. Camping night.
Day 4: Inca Trail – Second day. Ruin of Wayllabamba, Warmi Huañusca Pass (4215m), Pacaymayu and Runkuraccay ruins. Camping night.
Day 5: Inca Trail – Third day. Phuyupatamarca and Wiñayhuayna ruins. Camping night.
Day 6: Inca Trail – Fourth day. Trek from Wiñaywayna to Inti Punku. Guided tour by Machu Picchu.
18:30 – 20:20 Train trip back from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo.
20:30 – 22:30 Private van back from Ollantaytambo to Cusco.
Overnight in a hotel in Cusco.
Day 7: 13:30- 18:30 Cusco City and archaeological centers Tour. Overnight in a hotel in Cusco.
Day 8: Pick up from your hotel and transfer to the Cusco airport.[/wptab][wptab name=’Prices’][prices] The Sacred Valley, Inca Trail and Cusco City Package includes:
- Transfers: Airport – Hotel – Airport in Cusco.
- Transfer by private van to all sightseeing places.
- Bus trips: Cusco – Kilometer 84 and Ollantaytambo – Cusco.
- Train back to Olantaytambo from Aguas Calientes (Expedition Service).
- Professional Blinigual Tourism Guide for all sightseeing places.
- Tickets for the Inca Trail, Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley and the City Tour.
- Cooking equipment, chef, porters to carry the cooking and camping equipment.
- 03 breakfasts, 03 lunches and 03 dinners during the Inca Trek.
- Vegetarian meals on request with no additional charges (please, request on advance.)
- Bus transfer: Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes.
- 01 Buffet lunch in the Sacred Valley of the Incas.
- 04 hotel stays in Cusco
- Treking poles and first aid kit
- Assistance during the tour
The Sacred Valley, Inca Trail and Cusco City Package DOES NOT include:
- Domestic or international flights
- Bus from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes.
- Sleeping bags. Renting option available.
- Air mattress.
- Porter for personal luggage.
- Extra expenses or cash for tips.
- Other meals and services can be added by requesting in advance
- Hotels and train services can be also upgraded by requesting in advance
What you should bring to this tour:
- Travel insurance is recommended
- 4 to 6 kg backpack including: trek shoes, sandals, T shirts, pants, short pants, poncho for the rain season (November to March), etc.
- Hat, sunscreen, , insect repellent, toiletries and hand sanitizer
- Bottled Water and Personal medication
- Shorts, Plasters, bandages, Extra money, Bathing suit
- Cameras and headlamps
[PrecioSinHotel][PrecioConHotel][Adicionales][Anotaciones] [/wptab][wptab name=’Enquire Now’]
All payment methods include extra charges not added in the quotation. Please check the payment details.
Read 1746 times!