Overview of your Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu Package
It is time for relax. A 3-day trip to the land of the ancient Incas not only will take you to Machu Picchu but also will show you the traditional beauty of the landscapes and villages along the Sacred Valley of the Incas.
Go in this amazing journey with your family, friends, or that special one. Enjoy an experience that will take you to the times with no technology but plenty of culture at the Sacred Valley of the Incas, and get yourself renewed by the energy of the Peruvian World Wonder, Machu Picchu.
Itinerary at a glance!
Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu 3-day Package
- Pick up from Cuzco airport
- Sacred Valley of the Incas Tour
- Train trip from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes
- Overnight in Aguas Calientes
- Machu Picchu Great Guided Tour
- Trip back to Cuzco
- Overnight in Cuzco
- Pick up from hotel and transfer to Cuzco airport
Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu Package in detail
Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu Package
Take 3 days of your schedule to have a rest of the routine and amaze yourself with a close look to the best of the Inca Culture.
Our staff will wait for you at Cusco airport and will take you to the hotel of your choice in Cusco. After some rest, we will start the Sacred Valley tour. We will visit traditional villages of crafters and the archaeological sites of Pisaq and Ollantaytambo. For the afternoon, we will have a buffet lunch at a touristic restaurant in Urubamba city.
Later, we will have the train trip from Ollantaytambo Train Station to Aguas Calientes village. You will spend the night in the village.
During the second day, you will have the Great Machu Picchu Guided Tour. Our professional Tour Guide will take you by the citadel explaining the history of this world wonder. Once it is finished, you will have free time to explore the Sanctuary.
Finally, we will be back to Aguas Calientes and Cusco. You will spend the night in the hotel of your choice. The next day our staff will pick you up to the airport.
What your dream trip includes
The Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu Package Includes:
- Transfer: Hotel – Airport – Hotel
- Train Ticket: Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo
- Bus: Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes
- Bus: Cusco – Ollantaytambo – Cusco
- Entrance tickets to Machu Picchu and all touristic places
- Professional Tour Guide
- Buffet Lunch in the Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Overnight in Hotel in Cusco
- Overnight in Hotel in Aguas Calientes
- Constant assistance during your tour
The Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu Package Does Not Include:
- Domestic or International Flights
- Meals not mentioned in the package
- Tips or extra expenses
The price may vary due to season, number of travelers or other conditions.
Discounts and Offers
- ISIC Card: Students with a valid ISIC card can apply to a discount of XX%.
- Junior: People under 18 years old can get this tour for $XXUSD.
You can enhance your experience with these aditional services:
- Machu Picchu Mountain or Huayna Picchu Mountain: an extra hike to the sacred mountains next to the citadel.
- Vistadome Train: enjoy the landscape in a panoramic train during your trip to Machu Picchu.
- Porters: hire an extra porter to get him carry your belongings and enjoy the rek at your best! You will support a Peruvian family too!
What to bring for your Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu Package
What you need to take for this tour:
- Sneakers, T-shirts, trousers, Shorts, Rain poncho for the rainy season
- Sun hat, Sunscreen, Bottled Water and Personal medication
- Extra money, Cameras
Map of the tour
Upgrade options for your comfort
You can always ask for an upgrade for all of our services:
Trains: you can ask for a high class train, the Hiram Bingham luxury service.
Accomodation: If you feel like staying in a hotel during your stay in Cusco even for a couple of hours, we have plenty of options for you. Please check our hotel lists to find the best option for you.
Guiding: Our guides are very knowledgeable and experienced, but if you want a specialized guiding you can ask us to a special guiding service.
Testimonials for inspiration
What is the best season to visit Machu Picchu?
Machu Picchu weather is two seasons. You can enjoy fresh and vivid days in rainy seasons from November to March, or shiny and blue-sky days during the dry season, from April to October.
When is Machu Picchu closed?
Good news! Machu Picchu is NEVER closed. You can visit this wonder every day of the year.
Should I book my permit in advance?
We strongly encourage you to book your Machu Picchu permit in advance as they can be sold out easily.