Overview of your Titicaca Lake 1-day Tour
Itinerary at a glance!
Lake Titicaca 1 Day
- 06:30 – 06:45 We will pick you up from your hotel in Puno and board the bus.
- 07:00 – 07:30 We will travel by boat to the Island of the Uros.
- 08:45 – 10:40 We will travel by motorized boat to the Island of Taquile.
- 11:40 – 12:40 We will have a guided tour of the Island of Taquile.
- 12:45 – 14:15 We will have lunch at the home of a local family.
- 14:30 – 17:00 We will return to Puno by motorized boat.
- 17:00 – 17:10 Transfer to your hotel in Puno.
Titicaca Lake 1-day Tour in detail
Full Day Tour of Uros and Lake Titicaca – Uros and Taquile
We will pick you up from your hotel at about 7 a.m. and board the boat to begin the tour. We will go out to the Islands of Uros, which are made out of reeds. Many of the other things that the local people use are made out of the same kind of reeds, including their houses. Our guide will tell you about the lifestyle of the local people.
Our next stop is on the Island of Taquile, where we will walk on a trail with great views of the Lake. We will visit some places to see local artwork, and then have lunch with a local family. We will end the tour at about 5 p.m. and head back to Puno, where we will take you to your hotel.
What your dream trip includes
The 1-day Titicaca Package Includes:
- Professional English speaking Tour Guide
- Boat transportation with basic facilities on board
- All transfers from and to your hotel
- Entrance tickets to all places mentioned
- Lunch at family restaurant with a small presentation in Taquile
The 1-day Titicaca package Does Not Include:
- Meals not mentioned in the package
- Tips or extra expenses
All payment methods include extra charges not added in the quotation. Please check the payment details.
- ISIC Card: Students with a valid ISIC card can apply to a discount of XX%.
- Junior: People under 18 years old can get this tour for $XXUSD.
You can enhance your experience with these aditional services:
- Machu Picchu Mountain or Huayna Picchu Mountain: an extra hike to the sacred mountains next to the citadel.
- Vistadome Train: enjoy the landscape in a panoramic train during your trip to Machu Picchu.
- Porters: hire an extra porter to get him carry your belongings and enjoy the rek at your best! You will support a Peruvian family too!
What to bring for your Titicaca Lake 1-day Tour
What you need to take for this tour:
- Sneakers, T-shirts, trousers, Shorts, Rain poncho for the rainy season
- Sun hat, Sunscreen, Bottled Water and Personal medication
- Extra money, Cameras
Map of the tour
Upgrade options for your comfort
Testimonials for inspiration
Read 2061 times!